Scott Orthodontics seeks to provide quality orthodontic care using the latest technology to our patients while also caring for the environment. Dr. Stuart A. Scott has practiced orthodontics since 1992 and specializes in creating beautiful new smiles with the use of traditional and ceramic braces, as well as Invisalign. Our practice welcomes children and adults, and serves the Silver Spring and Bowie/Mitchellville communities. For more detailed information, please feel free to visit our website,www.scottorthodontics.net, or give us a call.
We began the process of going green in 2010, and are proud to maintain the following efforts to preserve the environment we live and work in:
- Using special software that permits the elimination of paper charts and the printing of many paper forms/materials;
- Practicing and promoting water, energy, and resource conservation to cut down on wasteful usage of our earth’s resources;
- Purchasing recycled/recyclable paper materials (i.e. printing paper, tissues, paper towels, toilet paper);
- Using “green” cleaning products whenever possible;
- Recycling paper, plastic, cardboard and can materials;
- Promoting environmentally friendly practices with the giveaways shared with patients (i.e. reusable lunch bags, coffee mugs);
- Monitoring energy usage and making the appropriate adjustments on a monthly basis;
- Encouraging our employees to telecommute, carpool, and to use public transportation; and,
- Using e-mail, electronic newsletters, Facebook, and Twitter to communicate with our patients, as well as the T-Link service for electronic appointment reminders.