Greenavise, LLC has two divisions, Greenavise Consulting and Greenavise Coworking.
Greenavise Coworking is an innovative working/networking environment consisting of office, retail, showroom, seminar/event and storage space for businesses with a focus or strong awareness of sustainability. This hub for green businesses is designed to allow individuals and/or organizations flexibility, while forming symbiotic relationships with businesses in the same sector.
Greenavise Consulting provides consulting services for businesses and property owners seeking guidance toward operating in a sustainable and energy efficient manner. We offer organizations a turnkey solution for managing and process.
Greenavise finds cost competitive and cost effective green solutions that help our clients reduce their energy bills and environmental impact. We strive to execute the recommended strategies with little or no up-front capital or with reasonably short payback periods. We take the time to educate consumers and seek to find cost competitive solutions for our clients.
In this rapidly developing market, Greenavise works with clients to identify green opportunities for their businesses or properties and can then implement the chosen strategies that will both increase corporate responsibility and profits. We assist our clients every step of the way, from evaluating existing operations to publicizing green accomplishments.
By constantly researching the market for new products, Greenavise takes pride in staying current in this quickly evolving industry. We have established preferred relationships with multiple third party providers or we are happy to work with our client’s existing contractors.
Our products and services include:
- Sustainable Business Assessments & Strategies
- Commercial Energy Audits
- Solar Thermal Hot Water
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) – Electricity
- Energy Contracts - Wind Power
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Water Conservation and Efficiency
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Energy Efficiency, Monitoring and Control
- Green Renovations
- Public Relations & Marketing
At Greenavise, we have in-house experience as owners and managers of commercial and multi-family real estate. We understand how buildings operate and the costs associated with energy use. We are affiliated with the U.S. Green Building Council (and have an in-house LEED Accredited Professional), the Solar Energy Industry Association, and the EPA’s Energy Star and Water Sense programs. Greenavise is also registered as a PEPCO trade ally.
At Greenavise, we lead by example in the operation of our offices whenever possible. Some examples of our sustainable efforts are highlighted below:
- Reducing waste sent to landfills by using cloth towels instead of paper towels in our bathrooms and using glasses, plates, mugs and cutlery instead of disposable paper cups, paper plates or plastic cutlery for meals and snacks in the office
- Using biodegradable and non-toxic cleaning supplies
- Replacing all light bulbs with compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs)
- Buying Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) to cover electric used
- Reprogramming the thermostat to conserve energy
- Posting our full dishwasher policy
- Studying fuel consumption for personal vehicles
- Purchasing a spill kit to clean up any oil spills in our parking lot
- Using the double sided features of our printers
- Buying only recycled paper
- Using filtered water and banning bottled water in the office
For more information, please visit our website www.greenavise.com.