Planet Depos, LLC is a global court reporting company, providing best-in-class court reporting, videography, videoconferencing, interpretation, and trial support services throughout the United States and abroad. The Company is headquartered in Washington, DC with 60+ offices around the globe. As a forward-thinking company, we are conversant with the latest technologies and work closely with clients to implement case-winning tools, including streaming text and video, realtime to iPads, mobile videoconferencing, and digital deposition exhibits.
At Planet Depos we are passionate about what we do, we challenge the status quo and exceed the boundaries of our clients’ expectations. We work only with the most elite professionals and handle all the heavy lifting for our clients, without disappointment or unpleasant surprises.
Planet Depos has extensive experience in the management of cases of all size, including state, Federal, ITC, and multi-district litigation and is the only court reporting company that provides its services throughout the U.S. and Asia with no travel expenses. Our secure, complimentary and searchable web repository provides anytime/anywhere access to transcripts and exhibits.
With 24/7/365 live customer service and technology support, a client’s emergency becomes our emergency, whether it’s in Washington, DC, or in any other city around the world. No matter what you need or when you need it, the team at Planet Depos Will Make It Happen for you.
At our company’s founding in 2009, one of our core missions was to establish eco-friendly practices through a reduction in the printing and shipping of hard deliverables. Additionally, we wanted to align our company with vendors and suppliers who shared our mission.
Highlights of green practices at Planet Depos include:
- Recycled and recyclable paper products (paper towels, facial tissue, bathroom tissue, etc)
- 100% recycled printer paper
- “Green” cleaning materials, where possible
- Our company encourages the use of public transportation over personal vehicles as well as carpooling
- All computers and electronics are set to run in a energy efficient mode significantly reducing phantom use of electricity
- Most computers are turned off every evening except the servers
- Panoramic windows in the office provide excellent light reducing the need for overhead or desk lighting
- All clients are encouraged to receive emailed copies of all case related material
- Dishes, mugs and utensils are provided in the office for staff use in lieu of disposable materials
- Water conservation is practiced by the staff