Information Systems Solutions, Inc. (ISS) is an innovative Information Technology services and solutions provider to the Department of Defense and the Federal Government. We provide the people, processes, design, and technologies that organizations need to effectively align technology requirements with mission objectives. Our core competencies are in the areas of systems integration, systems administration, network engineering, software development, information assurance, cyber security, training, and project management. ISS employees are skilled professionals dedicated to providing the highest quality support and services. ISS is committed to mission success, growth, and we are experienced in meeting critical goals on-time throughout the world.
ISS has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods.
Highlights of green practices at ISS include:
- Encourage staff to carpool or take public transit instead of commuting via single-passenger vehicles.
- Created an ISS Green Policy and Sustainability Plan for our employees to use not only in our office but can be adapted for their personal lives
- Adopt an anything that can be recycled is recycled policy
- Use “Green” cleaning materials, where possible.
- Practice responsible purchasing of all office products
- Encouraging staff to carpool or take public transit instead of commuting via single-passenger vehicles
- Ban the use of plastic bottles in the office
- Provide dishes, mugs, and utensils in the office for staff to use in lieu of disposable materials